Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) offers rights licensing technology solutions that remove the complexity from copyright. A global rights broker for the world's most sought after materials – such as in- and out-of-print books, journals, newspapers, magazines, movies, television shows, images, blogs and ebooks – CCC makes it easy for businesses and academic institutions to use copyright-protected materials while compensating publishers and content creators for their works.
We are seeking a Customer Account Specialist with a wide-ranging knowledge of Internet technology and PCs, and a strong desire to provide outstanding client support to our top-notch blue chip client base. You will utilize your strong communication and superior problem solving skills to quickly and accurately respond to a wide variety of client inquiries, from librarians to information professionals. You will use and support a wide range of technology applications used in managing content, document delivery and copyright.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated professional with an aptitude for technology and a strong desire to work with both leading edge software and some of the most highly respected companies from a variety of industries. This position report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Ensure quality handling and resolution of calls and emails while meeting established business and productivity objectives
- Provide general advice and guidance to customers
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve reported issues or escalate to the Development team as necessary
- Maintain on-going technical expertise of in a number of applications including RightFind Enterprise and act as a technical resource globally to the Operations, Customer Service, and Implementation teams
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education and training as needed
- Provide solutions to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Recognize, document, and inform the manager regarding trends in customer calls and emails
- Bachelors degree with strong academic performance required
- High-level of computer literacy, including proficiency in web-based software applications
- Extraordinary attention to detail and follow through along with the ability to work under tight pressure and multitask on a regular basis
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and exploring and learning new technology - - solutions oriented
- Ability to consistently address complex client needs while demonstrating innovation and sound judgment in decision making
- Self-directed and motivated with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; impressive telephone etiquette and the ability to elicit callers’ needs with speed and confidence, while also exhibiting composure and politeness.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
key words: SaaS support, customer, client, boston, technology, recent graduate, new grad, recent grad, entry level, technical support, content, solutions, customer service, technical customer support, client support, technical support